SECRETS TO SUCCESS: MAKE LIFE and our PASSION INIFINITELY PRODUCES extreme FULFILLMENT.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Lifestyles journey(2000-2007)-My 1st Stage of MLM

Lifestyles journey(2000-2007)-My 1st Stage of MLM: "This marks the first phase of my DISTRIBUTOR JOURNEY.From a start up capital of only PHP 1,200.00 which i actually garnered from saving money for straight 3 consecutive months, I bought only 1 INTRA BOTTLE for HEALTH CHALLENGE to SAVE ME FROM CRITICAL DEATH TOLL DUE TO OBESITY. I was give 6 months to live without drastic means i will not be able to move on with life, due to the VOLUMINOUS FAT that SURROUNDED ALL OVER MY INTESTINES & HEART ARTERIES that totally BLOCKED my BREATHING PATTERNS and HEALTHY MEANS OF LIFESTYLE. I could not even GO TO THE EXTENT OF WAKING UP in BED, due to OVERWEIGHT PROBLEMS so CHRONIC which LEAD ME NEAREST MY THE COST OF MY LIFE.

Thank you so much JUN COSME FOR SHARING THE FIRST BOTTLE OF INTRA, if he could not have given it to me last 2000, I SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN LIVING EXCITINGLY PERFECT LIFE/sec EVERYDAY since 2007 and onwards.

Money can not pay the gratitude which paved to my EVER CHANGING QUALITY OF LIVING.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EXCITING PERFECT LIFE/sec EVERYDAY, is WORTH THE PERFECT INVESTMENT, no like other than properties,insurance, education,career,business which are so subject to EXTERNAL FACTORS of ECONOMIC DOWNTURN ,depreciation, and the like.

    There is now LIFESTYLES, the only APPROACH to APPRECIATE YOUR LIFE FOR EVERY PRODUCT YOU DRANK.

    Why then, invest on things that DEPRECIATE YOUR NET VALUE AND HARD EARNED MONEY ?

    Is it not plain common sense, SAVE LIVES, and YOU SAVE YOUR SOUL as well? Not only saving yourself from UNHEALTHY LIFESTYLE, but being a positive INFLUENTIAL INSPIRATION TO MANY.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my Blog Spot her in GOOGLE, hope I can contribute no matter how small it is to at least help you UNRELEAVE CHALLENGES IN LIFE no matter WHAT THE COST MAY BE.

It does not mean, I will become your MARTYR, or HERO, hehehe lol! Nevertheless, I meant paving the AVENUE OF BECOMING GOD's instrument to touch your life to HIGHER QUALITY OF LIVING AND ESTABLISHING BEST RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE PEOPLE WHOM YOU PREFER TO BE WITH, ENJOYING THE FREEDOM OF EVERYTHING life may offer.